Raphael Recanati Genetic Institute, a part of Rabin Medical Center, is the largest and leading center of genetics in Israel. The Head of the Institute is Professor Shochat, Professor at the faculties of pediatrics and genetics of Tel-Aviv University. Professor Shochat is one of leading experts in the area of genetics, co-author of important Israeli and international study projects of which many were published in prestigious scientific journals.
Recanati Genetic Institute has modern laboratories, advanced technologies and equipment to ensure high standards of the conduct of genetic studies.
Primary directions of genetic studies at Recanati Institute:
- Diagnostics of patients with suspected genetic diseases.
- Individual genetic consultations.
- Modern laboratory diagnostics of chromosomal anomalies and genetic mutations.
- Predelivery genetic consultations.
- Genetic consultations for general diseases.
- Studies for identification of genetic basis of various diseases.