Home >> How to come?
Organization of a visit for treatment in Rabin Medical Center
- The patient or his relatives should apply to Rabin Medical Center or to the Moscow office by phone or fill in and submit an application for treatment at this site.
- The patient shall send copies of all available medical records (extracts from the medical history, test results, MRT images, X-ray pictures, etc.) for consideration by the experts of Rabin Medical Center and development of individual Treatment Program. If the medical records are not available, the travel terms for diagnosis and treatment will be negotiated individually.
- The Treatment Program will be sent to the patient by e-mail. The Program contains the schedule and cost of diagnosis and treatment, as well as information on the intended duration of the patient’s stay in Israel for the implementation of this Program.
- The patient and accompanying persons will receive a formal invitation for treatment in Rabin Medical Center by e-mail.
- After mutual approval of the date of the patient’s arrival, the appointment for consultation to an appropriate specialist is carried out, if necessary, the date of the pre-planned operation is set, other organizational arrangements, agreed with the patient, are made.
- On completion of the preparatory period, the patient and accompanying persons may depart for Tel Aviv and start diagnostics and treatment procedures.